Tuesday, December 5, 2006

lollorskates

Mmm well.
My AIM was hacked,
isn't that just glorious?
I am mad about that...
But oh well. New SN - vomitmeRAINBOWS
To say anything that's been going on recently ummm...
I got fatter lol.
That stupid bastard is going away forever!!
YESSSSSSSS!
I wish things hadn't ended so awful between us,
but hey - he's leaving, so fuck him =].
That sounds really mean, but what else can I say?
This weekend I went to an OWL's overnight;
It was... interesting.
The guys and girls were seperated
upon a parents request,
which I at first thought was really stupid,
but after I heard they'd farted in each other's faces all night,
I was thankful.
All in all it was fun.
I've been having some really odd dreams
about two certain people..
I don't know what's up with me.
Anyway. bye.
You're a whore =]

No comments: