Saturday, December 9, 2006

chocolate animal crackers

I'm in an extremely shitty mood!

My brother woke me up last night at midnight
to ask me for fucking animal crackers...

I keep seeing those damn commercials on Nickelodeon™
[while I'm trying to watch Spongebob®]
About that fucking "Naked Brothers Band" =|

One of my "friends" apparently hates me.
I'm about to go back to my old habit,
and probably will have to go back to the hospital again.
There, I will go insane, and gouge my eyes out with a pencil,
After which it will be stabbed into an asshole's heart.

This plan is far too thought out.


I hate snow.
It's disgusting and wet and cold.
It makes the sun go away!!
Pissheaddddd... =[


Well. I need to post something else, very interesting.
So I'll stop whining =].





FUCKING NAKED BROTHERS BAND COMMERCIAL
IS ON AGAIN!! DIEEE!!!

No comments: