Tuesday, December 19, 2006

senseless

I am extremely lucky to have all the people I do that love me.
Somehow though, I still feel lonely,
and for that I'm ashamed.
A lot of people care about me...
I don't have the right to be feeling alone
when there are so many people here for me.
I am so fucking dumb!!
Someone was making fun of me today =|.
That kind of thing pisses me off.
Ohh I've been meaning to do this,
Why not now? =]


Tick List
a. shallow people!!!
b. cruelity.
c. assholes [manipulators, liars, cheaters, annoying pricks, etc].
d. ditzy idiots.
e. players.
f. jealous bitches to the x-treme.
g. dirty looks.
h. fake smiles.
i. obnoxious people.
j. promiscuity.
k. grudges and fights.
l. drama. KEEP IT AWAYYY FROM ME!
m. tell-all girls.
n. marionettes... They are scary as FUCKkkk.
o. those creepy dolls that almost look real... eckk.
p. big dogs.
q. guys who let their penises control them.
r. people who slap labels on themselves.
s. science. I find it really boring..
t. when girls wear ties.
u. people who act like retards for attention.
v. "badasses." Skipping does not make you a "badass," fuckhead...
w. girls who are always fishing for complements. It's pathetic.
x. smart people who put no effort into school who then whine about it.
y. when people throw around "i love you."
z. Spanish. It's stupid. German is wayy cooler =].

No comments: